EBENEZER LUTHERAN CHURCH OF
THE UNALTERED AUGSBURG
Written and compiled by Pastor Dan Koenig and Professor William Gehrke. The early history was based on records and writings by Professor William Gehrke. Information was also received from Barbara Gehrke, Pat Huffine and members who have kept photographs and other documents. Pastor Koenig added some material to the old section and wrote the sections beyond 1950. The history includes line drawings by Pastor Koenig to illustrate the feel and the actual ministry taking place within the church.